A large number of drugs for fast and effective weight loss is presented at the world market of pharmaceutical products. The main differences between them are in composition of both active and inactive ingredients, the mechanism of action, therapeutic dosage or clinical efficacy.
Duromine and Relislim are two drugs for weight loss; their mechanism of action is based on appetite suppression. For best results, these drugs should be taken in combination with a low-calorie diet and exercise.
It should be clarified that Relislim is produced under two different names Relislim Herbal and RelislimS6. Since information about ingredients included in RelislimS6 is unavailable, the mechanism of action of this drug is unknown.
Therefore, patients, who are searching not only effective, but also safe drug for weight loss, are recommended to refrain from acquiring RelislimS6.
Relislim Herbal (hereinafter Relislim) – is a dietary supplement, which includes several natural ingredients promoting sensible slimming.
Hoodia gordonii is a plant growing in South Africa, has long been used as an effective means for fatigue and appetite suppression by local residents.
Gymnema sylvestre – is a tropical plant, having an ability to block absorption of sugar from the intestine. Green tea extract has long been known as a powerful antioxidant with appetite suppressant effect, and caffeine stimulates psychic activity, increases mental and physical working ability.
Unlike Relislim, Duromine contains only one active ingredient – Phentermine. Discovered by scientists in the last century, Phentermine has proven to be excellent for fighting excessive appetite, and, consequently, for reduction of extra pounds.
Moreover, Duromine does not only exert a long appetite suppressant effect, it also contributes to the fact that the feeling of satiety comes faster than usual.
Therefore, the amount of food consumed is reduced, so the body gets less carbohydrates, proteins and fats that are used by the body as an energy source. In a shortage of nutrients, the body begins to actively use the accumulated fat that promotes weight loss.
Despite the fact that Relislim contains hoodia gordonii and green tea extract that are considered to be natural appetite suppressants, optimal clinical efficiency is achieved only after two weeks of systematic application of Relislim.
Duromine works quite differently; its anorectic effect can be seen immediately after the use.
- The drug is rapidly and almost completely absorbed from the gastrointestinal tract and provides appetite suppressant effect for about 25 hours.
- A Duromine capsule should be taken once a day before breakfast, while 1-2 Relislim tablets are taken before breakfast and 1-2 tablets before lunch.
- Furthermore, for better results, it is recommended to use Relislim together with another drug – Kel 6.
- Undoubtedly, both drugs have their own advantages and disadvantages, patients should pay attention to possible side effects when choosing Duromine or Relislim.
Undesirable effects of Relislim and Duromine have some similarities, since both drugs possess appetite suppressant activity.
Frequently, undesirable effects are expressed in the form of restlessness, heart palpitation, sleeping problems, upset stomach or skin rash.
According to some patients, intensity and frequency of Duromine side effects are somewhat higher than that of Relislim side effects.
- However, clinical effectiveness of Duromine is several times higher than that of Relislim.
- The majority of obese patients managed to quickly reduce their weight, despite the fact that they experienced some discomfort at the beginning of obesity therapy course.
- In general, Duromine side effects disappear as the body gets used to the drug, as well as when complying with the dosing regimen.
Relislim side effects are dose-dependent, so if the patient experiences some side effects, the daily dose should be reduced. If unwanted effects still persist, stop using Relislim.
One of the most significant differences between these two drugs is that Duromine contributes to a dramatic reduction of large number of kilos, while Relislim provides a gradual and sensible slimming.
Those patients, who want to lose several extra pounds, are recommended Relislim.
If it is necessary to quickly and significantly reduce weight (10 kg and more), Duromine is recommended.