Duromine 30mg Phentermine

Duromine is a brand name of weight loss drug Phentermine The advantage of Duromine 30mg capsules is that they contain ion exchange complex, which releases Phentermine gradually. Due to the prolonged Phentermine release, Duromine 30mg pills suppress appetite during the whole day.

Duromine 30mg PhentermineAfter the use of Duromine 30mg pills, about 85% of active substance Phentermine is excreted in urine within 72 hours. The remaining 15% of Phentermine is metabolized in the liver. Elimination half-life of Phentermine is about 25 hours. Half-life of Phentermine is 7-8 hours.

Thus, plasma Phentermine concentration decreases by about 50% within 7-8 hours after oral use of Duromine diet capsules. At this time, the anorexigenic effect of Duromine (Phentermine) is beginning to wane.

Weight loss capsules Duromine should be taken once daily. Therefore, if a person feels hunger 7-8 hours after using a single dose of Duromine 30mg, he must not take one more Duromine dose.

If a person consumes a maximum amount of food in the evening, the daily dose of Duromine 30mg (Phentermine 30mg) can be divided into 2 intakes (Duromine 15mg in the morning and Duromine 15mg in the afternoon) in order to suppress appetite.

It should be noted that Duromine capsules had to be taken at least 8 hours before bedtime. The use of weight loss drug Duromine (Phentermine) a few hours before bedtime may cause insomnia.

During the medical treatment of obesity, this weight loss drug can be taken in the maximum daily dose – Duromine 40mg. The Duromine use in the dose exceeding 40mg is permitted only under medical supervision.

If the intake of Duromine (Phentermine) capsules causes overdose or severe side effects, one should stop using weight loss drug and hold a symptomatic treatment.

Before using other drugs together with Duromine 30mg, it is necessary to find out more information about the drug interactions.

  1. Some drugs may increase the pharmacological activity of Duromine 30mg.
  2. Therefore, the overdose symptoms may appear after using Duromine 30mg (Phentermine) capsules in the combination with some drugs included in the obesity drug therapy.
  3. In some cases, side effects occur in a person taking a minimal dose of Duromine 15mg.
  4. This may mean that a person has hypersensitivity to active substance Phentermine or other ingredients that include Duromine capsules.
  5. Hypersensitivity to Phentermine or other ingredients of the drug is one of the contraindications to the Duromine use. Thus, people who have allergic reaction to Phentermine should stop using weight loss drug Duromine (Phentermine).

It is possible that the person with hypersensitivity to Phentermine can be prescribed a weight loss drug with other active substance.

If you have been prescribed Duromine 30mg (Phentermine 30mg) but they are expensive in the city pharmacies, you can order cheap Duromine 30mg pills on online pharmacy. You can buy Duromine 30mg pills from any country in the world.