The season of mini-skirts and open swimsuits is inexorably approaching, and we are still not ready for admiring men’s views and envious sighs of rivals! With envy, we look at photos of models in magazines and we twist and turn in front of a mirror, comparing ourselves to a distant and unattainable ideal, and yet our figure will not become slimmer by itself.
The opening of the beach season makes many women think how to make their butt slim and fit, because it is this part of the female body that attracts the attention of men. And this is exactly what we are discussing today – how to bring your butt in a perfect shape.
The most important enemy of the ideal bottom is cellulite. It is difficult to destroy this enemy, but you can do it. But keep in mind that it will be impossible without a special diet. When we talk about the cellulite, we imagine an eerie orange peel, although cellulite has nothing to do with oranges.
Cellulite deposits are the most common unevenly distributed fat. Our reflection in the mirror, as if mocking, shows this unprepossessing picture only because
- the female body, unlike the male body, contains not less than 20% of fat, which is not always willing to be distributed evenly.
And this, as you understand, leads to its accumulation, which threatens us with the appearance of fatty knots, which lead to the appearance of tubercles and dimples on our butts.
To fight the enemy, you need to get to know him better and find out what contributes to his appearance and active development. So, we open any medical encyclopedia and see that the appearance of cellulite is provoked by:
- Deficiency of bile
- Waste products
- Fluid retention
Most often, these are associated with malnutrition, so artificial and processed foods, stimulating drinks, food that overburdens liver and kidneys, and an inappropriate drinking regimen did leave their traces on our body. However,
cellulite appears not only in those women who have poor eating habits, but also in those who lead an inactive lifestyle, do not maintain the tone of their muscles and skin, easily gain excess weight.
What can an anti-cellulite diet do in such cases? Well, it will:
- cleanse all body systems,
- remove toxins and waste,
- improve bile secretion,
- normalize the water-salt balance,
- prevent the formation of new cellulite formations in the future.
In addition, however, you need to create a calorie deficit, which will allow the body to switch into the mode of the internal energy consumption and get rid of the cellulite fat.
Besides, the diet will help you get rid of cellulitis only if
- the normal blood circulation is restored,
- lymph outflow from the tissues is not complicated anyhow.
Otherwise, it will give no results, since the body will not be able to use stocks without reaching them.
Anti-cellulite diet, like any other, brings certain restrictions in your nutrition. So, let’s discuss the sad part, namely what foods to refuse or foods, the consumption of which should be reduced to a minimum.
- First of all, you have to start limiting yourself in salt, sugar, fats and dairy products.You will need to refuse “instant” food, canned food and semi-finished products.
- For a while, you will have to forget about carbonateddrinks and instant coffee, which irritate the intestines and promote cellulite manifestation.
- Try to avoid cocktails and various food substitutes with artificial additives, dyes and flavors that can cause cellulite in people with increased sensitivity.
Things get more complicated, when it comes to water. The fact is that the specialists fail to come to an unanimous decision.
- Some nutritionists say that we need to drink up to two liters of liquid every day, and that we should better consume drinks that help our body cleanse of waste products (e.g., green tea).
- Others argue that the consumption of excessive amounts of water can only aggravate the problem of cellulite, when veins and lymph vessels are not able to remove liquid from the body tissues at a normal rate.
So, it still remains unclear, whom to listen to and how much water to drink to get rid of cellulite. Therefore, we suggest that you drink water only when you feel thirsty, and as much as you want. However, you should not forget that the daily norm of water consumption is 1.5 liters.
During the anti-cellulite diet, you will also have to forget about the fatty meat. Still, our body does need a small amount of fat to function in a normal way. This is where fish comes to the rescue. It helps prevent heart diseases and many other conditions. In addition, our body needs basic fatty acids, which are found in wheat. We also need moderate amount of vegetable oils contained in:
- Grape seeds
*All of these can help prevent cellulite development.
What about alcohol? After all, everyone knows that it is too rich in calories and quickly turns into fat! Beer, various alcoholic cocktails, fortified wine, champagne contribute to the development of cellulite and aggravate it.
The most suitable option in this case could be the decision to give up alcohol for good, if not for such properties as:
- dilation of blood vessels,
- improved blood supply,
- relaxation of the entire body.
In addition, red wine contains tannins, which protect the blood vessels walls from free radicals and strengthen them. It turns out that small doses of alcohol, especially red dry wine, help to treat cellulite.
Are you used to having a cup or two of instant coffee in the morning? You will have to give up this bad habit. Even though caffeine speeds up the metabolic rate, large doses of caffeine
- cause the narrowing of small blood vessels
- contribute to the appearance of cellulite.
However, a small cup of coffee in the morning won’t bring any serious harm.
In addition to the products mentioned, you should refuse
- animal fats,
- fried foods,
- roasted chicken from supermarkets,
- smoked products,
- fatty dairy products,
- ready meals,
- canned food and semi-finished products,
- refined flour and all products with margarine,
- stock cubes and seasonings that contain monosodium glutamate and other flavor enhancers,
- pickles and marinades.
All these products overload the liver and kidneys, promote the formation of free radicals and fluid retention in the body. All this leads to the formation of cellulite.
Now, it’s time to move on to the pleasant part, i.e. to foods that you can eat. A particularly pleasant fact is that your anti-cellulite diet menu should be diverse, balanced and based mainly on vegetables and fruits. You need to include in your menu potassium, which is a natural opponent of sodium and helps to remove excess water from the connective tissue. Potassium is found:
- wholemeal flour bread,
- green leafy vegetables,
- bananas and oranges.
By the way, it will be useful to make is a habit of eating one orange at night, since it helps to eliminate waste products during the night!
To increase bile secretion, you need to consume, among other foods,
- black radish,
- peppermint infusion,
- corn silk,
- milk thistle,
You will have to get used to the fact that fruit should be consumed separately from the main food, despite the fact that they are a source of vitamins and minerals. Yet, many of them are very rich in sugar in the form of fructose, which provides a lot of calories and promotes the absorption of fat from food.
Your nutrition should contain enough vitamins and minerals. You should be especially mindful about the intake of vitamin E, because it:
- is responsible for the blood supply and oxygenation of the skin,
- strengthens the walls of blood vessels,
- improves metabolism.
Vitamin C in no less important, since it helps our body produce collagen. Seaweed and fish strengthen the connective tissue fibers, which prevents the appearance of cellulite or, at least, slows down its development rate. Most importantly, in no case should you eat any food after 6 PM and do at least two-hour break between meals.
Let’s proceed directly with the menu itself. One of the diets aimed at destroying cellulite, offers a common eating plan, based on which you can choose what you like best. According to this anti-cellulite diet, you should eat five times a day and divide meals into:
- First breakfast
- Second breakfast
- A cup of tea without sugar, but with lemon or milk, and 1-2 slices of slightly dried bread, 2 spoonfuls of honey or jam with a low sugar content, or
- Natural non-sweet low-fat yogurt.
Second breakfast and Snack
- Any fruit, except the banana.
Lunch and dinner
- Unlimited amount of vegetables, and poultry / fish / low-fat cheese / two eggs, or
- Vegetable soup.
When you observe this eating system, you do not have to keep track of the amount eaten, because you should eat as much, as you need to satisfy hunger. The main thing is not to forget to take breaks between main meals and fruits, and to observe the right food combinations.
The authors of another anti-cellulite diet believe that nutrition should be balanced by the content of carbohydrates, fats and proteins and include such components, as:
- whole grains,
- fruits and dried fruits
Low-fat protein (moderately)
- eggs and dairy products
Healthy fats (moderately)
- vegetable oils,
You need to drink pure water, which helps remove excess liquid and waste from the body. You are also allowed to drink herbal teas and infusions, compotes and sugarless juices, and in small quantities – skim milk products without sugar.
There is also a ten-day anti-cellulite diet, and all ten days of this diet you are not allowed to consume:
You need to drink at least 1.5 liters of water a day. The diet can be divided into even and odd days:
- On odd days, i.e.in the first, third, fifth, seventh and ninth day, you can eat only raw fruits and vegetables. At that, you should eat only fruits for breakfast, a vegetable salad with a small amount of olive oil for lunch, and fruits and a vegetable salad for dinner. Exclude all dairy products, and add germinated wheat, beans and soy to your salads.
- On the second day of the diet, only fruits are allowed.In the remaining even days, i.e. in the fourth, sixth, eighth and tenth, the menu is complemented with boiled vegetables and a little rice, buckwheat, oatmeal or lentils.
Of course, anti-cellulite diets are good, but it is hardly worth counting on the fact that they will allow you to get rid of cellulite. To ensure a good skin tonicity, you need to complement dieting with such measures as:
- physical exercises,
- regular massage,
- special cosmetic products,
- body care.
The list of recommended physical activities includes long-lasting medium intensity workouts, including:
- walking for an hour a day,
These will not only help you burn excess fat, but also improve muscle tone and skin appearance. In combination with breathing exercises, they will saturate your blood with oxygen. You will not solve the problem of cellulite in a few weeks, so stock up with patience and willpower, and achieve your goals!